Mindfulness meditation is now becoming a key part of the process for high performers and those who prioritise their wellbeing. This episode features mindfulness coach and teacher Jane Brendgen. Sit comfortable and focus while Jane’s hypnotic voice reveals interesting insights, validates the benefits with science and shares how the approach became such an integral part of her life and career.
Topics discussed include:
- How Jane turned her passion into a career
- Examples of how she supports forward thinking, senior leaders and organisations like the Cabinet Office, Warner Music, Sony Pictures
- The scientific evidence that backs up some of the experiences Jane and many others report
- Jane’s advice to those who are skeptical about mindfulness and answers to FAQs
- Why we are all addicted to our devices and what it is doing to our focus, relationships, work and nervous system.
- Shared insights around the impact of stress and our inner critic on our work performance and wellbeing
Also available on iTunes! Subscribe here
*DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE FOR OTHER EPISODES!
(BOTTOM OF THE PAGE)*
- Find out more about Jane on her website > http://being-here.co.uk/about/
- Courses offered by Jane > http://being-here.co.uk/book-a-course
- Link to her ‘addicted to our mobiles’ article on Linkedin
- Info on the founder of Mindfulness in the west – https://www.mindfulnesscds.com/
- Recommended reading from Jane on mindfulness and the impact on our brain